You can make the difference for our young people! Please consider a monthly gift for sustaining support or a one-time gift for the following impact:
- Nutritious Meals$50Provide a week of nutritious meals for a hungry young person.
- Night of Care$100Provide a safe bed and 24 hours of care for one young person.
- A Ticket Home$200Purchase a ticket to reunite a young person with family.
- Street Outreach$500Fund our outreach team for three nights.
- Turn No Youth Away$1,000Furnish a new room for two residents of our Care Center.
To donate by mail:
Covenant House New Orleans
611 N. Rampart St.
New Orleans, LA 70112
Covenant House New Orleans is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization (EIN #58-1669937).
Covenant House NOLA
CHNOLA is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Much more than “just a shelter,” we provide supportive counseling and the tools needed to help our youth become independent members of our community.
Covenant House New Orleans is a 501(c)(3) organization (EIN #58-1669937).
Reach us at:
611 N. Rampart Street, NOLA 70112